Saturday, May 7, 2011

Welcome to Simply Savvy!

Welcome to my new website! I am really excited to be able to share my creative side with all of you! Over the last few years with help and inspiration from some of my amazing friends and family I have discovered my love for all things crafty. I am really excited to be able to share my ideas with as many people as possible and hopefully inspire others to get creative too. My goal with this website is to be able to share my crafting adventures, thrifty shopping, recipes, etc. I don't know how often I will be able to post, however I promise to keep you updated as often as possible so you will keep coming back for more.
I love decorating my house and bringing my personality out in everything around me, however while I know that can get a bit costly, it doesn't have to. I absolutely love making things from scratch, but one of my favorite things is when I can find a wretched goodie for dirt cheap at the thrift store or dollar store and I can transform it into something wonderful that will beautify my home. It's amazing the difference a coat of spray paint can make!
I am really excited to share all of my ideas with you and I hope that this blog will inspire everyone who reads it!

No comments:

Post a Comment